View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Hmm. It just occurred to me that I hadn't tried hard-resetting it. So I just have, and the problem's gone away. (For now, anyway.)

Maybe it was just a glitch. (Though why it should kick in when the device wasn't actually doing anything, I have no idea. And I'm surprised by the icons for the books on the SD card. They'd never been there before, and now they are, even after the resetting. I gather they're intended?)

Anyway, I've left all this here in case anyone has any comments or suggestions to make.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote