View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:53 PM   #9
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Andrey,

Also, I know it can be confusing to figure out the many different places to post messages here. There are a few other forums that you might consider to post your news. I'm not part of the expert crowd, so hopefully one of those folks will drop in and help you (and me) figure out the right answer. In order to offer a starting point, however, I would suggest the following:

People looking for general information on readers tend to go to the "News and Commentary" forum. You'll notice that area has many more posts and more viewers than this one. If you want to get noticed by more people that might be a place to go instead of here.

On the other hand, if you want to talk prices/deals then you might go to Deals, Freebies, and Resources .

Personally, I'll take information wherever you want to post it and I think this is a great forum also, however I'm suggesting that the choices above may get you even more notice.

Of course, the easy suggestion would be to post it both places . However, I believe that double posting is frowned upon so you probably want to decide the place that works best for you.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote