Thread: Sony Tablet S
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:34 PM   #5
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
if you havent actually tried it at the Sony Store then dont dismiss it until you do.
I'm sure the tablet is a impressive piece of hardware, but I don't like to read in a 16:10 tablet. And we have the price. I think that in order to compete with the iPad they should offer at least a better price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
The HP touchpad is also a 4:3 tablet. I quite like it.
Ditto to what elcreative said. Moreover, if HP kills webOS (BTW a risque name in Spanish) then there will not be many apps available.

And my original question remains, why the iPad is the only 4:3 tablet in the 9"-10" market?
Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote