View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 02:34 PM   #13
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
In my later teens I think I did gravitate towards female authors a good deal... I had this crazy notion that if I spent the time to read books from a woman's perspective I might fare better with the opposite sex... Didn't work out that well, but I did get to read some good literature...

These days I don't care one bit who wrote a work... Regardless of sex, race, religion, sexual preference, etc... But when I say that, I actually mean that, unlike those that compensate and go full bore politically correct and really buy works motivated by those distinctions... (Just not in a traditional method)

Just a quick check on my reader, all works are from the male side of things except for two. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen, and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. Though two of the men are named Terry... (I actually thought Terry Pratchett was a woman for years, there was also a female author who I always thought was male but her name slips my mind)

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote