View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 08:36 AM   #8471
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
...I have an iPad-1 which, when I use the Safari web bowser, crashes every time before this page finishes loading....
I have a 32 GB iPad 1. If this thread contains only one or two posts it usually handles it okay, but a full page will crash more often than not before it fully loads; same thing with many of the slideshow and video intensive pages at the Huffington Post. I asked someone at work this week who has an iPad 4 if he had problems with pages crashing and he said no. Maybe iOS 6 is more stable than iOS 5. The next generation, iOS 7, is suppose to handle multitasking much better according to the hype. I'd sure like to know before I invest the big bucks on the upcoming iPad 5.

I'd like to hear from more iPad users on this; which iPad they're using, and how their experience of this thread is.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote