View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #10
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I use an N800 with FBReader and find it is perfectly acceptable as an ebook reader. It's very pocketable and being that it's a little computer (as apposed to a dedicated ebook reader), it's also incredibly versatile.

FBReader could do with a friendlier library management system, but it’s good enough for me at the moment and the fact it can handle epub’s and HTML files means that the majority of my collection can be read without conversion.

A larger screen would be handy for home use (so I’m looking for a larger dedicated reader), but for carrying around with me and taking to work, it’s perfect.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote