View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 10:52 PM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
When using the Kindle for Android app on my Nexus 7, there's very brief delay after waking the device and clicking a button on the Fintie, but it's very quick. No lengthy pairing process. Just a short pause before the page turns the first time. This was after leaving the device in sleep mode for thirty minutes or so.

In the interest of full disclosure: I did not actually fall asleep myself for this experiment. If you think that will make a difference, I'm willing to try it again.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-09-2017 at 06:12 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote