View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 12:38 AM   #29
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekaser View Post
I'd like to see the ability to 'mark' an unlimited number of places in a book. This is not necessarily 'bookmarks' (although they COULD share functionality). You need to be able to select any WORD and 'mark' it for later reference, and easily return to those pages with the MARKED WORDS HIGHLIGHTED. A reasonably simple "go to next mark" command would be needed, that didn't require working your way through a multi-level menu system. This would enable one to proof-read documents ON the EZ Reader rather than at a desk on a computer screen. I'm sure folks would find many other uses for this ability.
Actually mobi format already does this. I have requested the feature of Jinke as a cross between the mobi way and the normal Hanlin way. There are other problems with the way bookmarks are treated as well.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote