Thread: Shower Habits?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #10
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Once a day in the morning (I know, a bit unusal for a dog - just don't tell anyone). I'm beginning to take "navy" showers (get wet, turn the water off, soap up and scrub, turn the water on to rinse off) in order to conserve water during our drought but I hope to make it a long term habit.
I have done the navy shower thing--- especially in college. But it gets cold, and then you turn the water back on and itʻs never quite right and it burns and freezes parts of you that never should be burnt or frozen

I guess I should have asked how long showers are too. I am the every morning kind of girl (except on weekends if Iʻm lounging, sometimes I skip ). I just have never liked showering. It seems like so much work. You have to take off all your clothes, get in, shower, then get out , dry and put them all back on again! (I have never been a bath girl at all. I think the last time I took a bath was when I was in labor with #3.) Therefore, I try to plan my day/workouts/etc to minimize the number of times I have to go through that ordeal. Plus, with thick wavy, dry hair, I have to avoid its exposure to moisture as much as possible, or I end up being afro-girl.

<--calculatingly clean
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote