View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 04:36 PM   #22985
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
The problem with graphic novels is that you can just go in there, read them, and then walk out. You could do that with a book, but it's less likely you will. I think they also do it because of the kiddos who will just do that.

I have also found B&N quite expensive too. I think just about EVERYTHING in there is cheaper elsewhere. It's a nice atmosphere anyway.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote