View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #62
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Amazing. These products should have a tick box on them with the question:

Are you stupid?

If you tick yes you're allowed to buy them.
I can't really see it working as a mass market product now that we are all supposed to be eco friendly and recycling and all that, but there would still be some good uses for it. Screeners for magazine reviews, Oscars votes and things like that.

I was talking to Mrs Ploppy about it earlier, and she said that she used to get self destructing videos tapes in the 90s when she was doing market research work. If you rewound the tape, it would stop working. This looks like it to me:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4842217.html
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote