View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #11
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwinter View Post
I was looking at the covers from M-edge and saw that they were being discounted so I sent an email to them to see if they are releasing new ones like the Amazon cases they made and this is the reply I got. How exciting!

"Natalie,
Yes, we are very close to having our redesigned line of Sony 505 jackets available for ordering. I would expect in the next 2 weeks. Please check back if you don't see any available for ordering by May 8th.

Take care,
Team M-Edge"

they should be here www.buymedge.com.

Natalie
UPDATE!

New M-Edge jackets for Sony are up on Amazon.

Search for "m-edge sony reader jacket" and you should get a list of all that are available.
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote