View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 09:09 AM   #17824
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Finished Something Wicked this Way Comes. Very entertaining. I love Bradbury's writing. It just has a rhythm like poetry in places.

Now it's off to George Mills by Stanley Elkin. A book I've been meaning to read for a couple of years now and actually bought at one of the monthly deal sales at Amazon. I suppose length has been making me shy away, but now that my reading lists for this year are complete I can clear out a few titles from the TBR and purchased list which has risen to a staggering 19 titles on the Kindle.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote