View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #28
Alyssa Miranda
Connoisseur
Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle and Nook
Clarification of Kindle/Nook removal instructions

No sooner did I hit the "submit" button than I realized the instructions given in my previous post were for a PC running Windows 7. I don't know how they're implemented under Windows 8, or under the recent update to Windows 8, both of which have drastically altered the desktop. If someone has experience with these OS, how to sideload/disconnect e-readers under them could be a helpful post.
Alyssa Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote