View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Lending DRM'd books to a friend

When I first read about ebooks and DRM - ages ago - I remember talk of lending a book to a friend, with a time limit. I have borrowed books from libraries this way of course, but how do I lend a book to a friend to read?

I can't find how to do this for epubs under ADE, and haven't noticed anything under the Kobo desktop either (although that would be less useful as epub is the more universally readable format - after all, not all my friends have a Kobo )
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote