Old 04-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #383
Friday13th
Enthusiast
Friday13th began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinka View Post
Dale

Yes. I might consider this at some point. I was thinking about donating my JBC sometime anyway. And you can be the best person to donate my JBC since you could provide some professional feedback after testing it and maybe even help Ectaco's research people with some professional advices.
i'm not an american and i know your law is kind of strange but my mind says me that this cannot be like you think it is. do you think ectaco is giving some devices away for free or do you think that ectaco will not try to get either money or hardware back?
in your position i wouldnt use the device anymore and would wait at least couple of month because i dont think the story ends like this.
in germany it would be the same with paypal. paypal would give me my money back and i would have both, money and hardware. and maybe paypal would say i can do whatever i like but paypal is not the law and they can say whatever they like. the fact that paypal gave you the money back doesnt mean that you have a right to the money, it only mean that paypal made this decision and it means that any court could made a complete different decition.
Friday13th is offline   Reply With Quote