View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 12:52 PM   #376
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinka View Post
According to PayPal I can do everything I want with JBC now. I decided to keep my JBC for a while for now just in case if Ectaco will decide to pay the shipping fee and get JBC back. Which would be pretty logical decision from Ectaco, I believe. What Ectaco is doing doesn't make any sense to me and doesn't follow any reasonable logic.

I guess I can also have fun while following Ectaco's firmware updates for JBC and observing if these updates are making any difference. This is pretty much all I can do with my JBC.
If you ever tire of it I will give you shipping for it in a heart beat. As a moderator and editor for our wiki I like to have test products.

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 04-06-2012 at 12:55 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote