View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #61
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamL View Post
Even after I convert my books to MOBI in Calibre and take out the [PDOC] tag, they still all show up in my docs as opposed to my books on the Fire. Is there a way to see in the mobi file if that [PDOC] tag has been removed, outside of Calibre?
I think it only shows up in Books if Amazon has that book and the AISN matches. I'm not sure yet how this all works. At first we assume it was like the other Kindles. I'm hoping someone can figure this all out.

Possible Kovid and his team can help us get the KF sideloaded books to work as intended.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote