View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 04:42 AM   #97
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
You just tall. You weigh the same as me but I only 165cms. Happy to give you some. How about 5?
As I borrow a quote from Garfield: I'm not overweight. I'm UNDER tall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsa View Post
What is debargearsification?
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
De-barge-arse-ification. To remove one's barge-arse (a colloquialism for having a rather more ample backside - more junk in the trunk - than one desires).

Cheers,
Marc (a barge-arse)
Thanks for the definition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsa View Post
I lost 60 pounds in 4 months once.
I got a divorce.
Stress is a good way to lose weight!
Whoa! Stress has the totally opposite effect on me. Last year I stopped drinking diet soda because my daughter begged me to, and started losing weight without trying. I then added Weight Watchers Online and with the extra accountability, I lost 46 lbs.
Then my husband lost his job & was out of work for 6+ months. Enter Major Stress! He's back to work at half of what he was making before with a 90 minute commute just to get there. We have a gigantic financial burden with the conversion of our barn, which we can't sell (even if we wanted to, which we don't) because it's sooo not finished. I don't even want to know how much I've gained back (some, perhaps 8-10 lbs. but thankfully not all, because I can tell by my clothes.) I miss my treadmill terribly, but can't afford to get it fixed or replaced. I had to drop WW online because of the cost, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
That's perfectly understandable, beppe. I don't believe me either. Bacon? Yes, please!
Yes, where do donuts and bacon fit into your plan? Inquiring minds want (NEED) to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick
My problem is chips, I have a hard time not sitting down at night after the kids are in bed, with my reader, a coke, and a bag of Doritos.
My weakness is sweets, mostly chocolate. Now if it's something like salty pretzels dipped in chocolate, I'm all over that! Did you know that they are making M&M chocolate-covered mini-pretzel bites? I should've never tried them!

In another thread WT Sharpe posted a comment from a book he read, that mentioned putting mirrors by the refrigerator or pantry. Now, I think that IS brilliant!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote