View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 09:50 AM   #121
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
This week I received a Nook device in Spain with 1.2 firmware. After configuring my home wifi, I could register it in my existent B&N account. Then it downloaded and installed 1.3 firmware automatically.

I can do practically all with the Nook in Store/Daily (like receive samples) except purchase, that I have to do in my PC via AlwaysVPN. I can download the purchased book from Nook without problem.

I have a Spanish credit card but in B&N I've put my MyUS address in both card and home address.

Things I don't like of my Nook are I cannot search in my personal documents (then having more than 20/30 books seems impractical) and battery duration.
NookLibrary on softrooted nook makes life way easier for sideloaded content.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote