View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 06:03 PM   #4
French
Groupie
French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thank you for the very helpful replies.

So I have a few more readers to take a closer look at, and being that I'm not 100% convinced this technology will be for me, it sounds like I could benefit by also sitting and waiting to see what happens in the next few months. Don't get me wrong...I would figure a way to use it. And I think I would like it. But I haven't converted yet and can afford to wait. Having realized how robust the library is right here, this whole issue about buying books might not be such a huge issue. I've already found plenty to keep me busy for a long time.

I had wondered if anyone offered a service similar to Netflix...charge a monthly rate to have X number of books out at a given time. Believe it or not, I think THIS would be the ideal way to read for me. Maybe it's not profitable...I dunno. But I don't hang onto my books (except cookbooks) and I think a membership service would work well for me.

But it sounds like there might be some library download options. In PDF format. So I'll have to check that out, too.
French is offline   Reply With Quote