View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:37 AM   #12
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
-HarryT, I'm new to all this and made the assumption if it's available on Kobo then it would probably be available internationally. I'm not sure how I would check if things are geo-restricted if it's at Kobo. I know with Amazon you can check the different countries' Amazon sites, but again I would be checking from the US and that wouldn't be accurate without my computer taking a "vacation" right? Also, I don't know why these particular Tor items would be geo-restricted anyway, I would think they are sort of promoting them in general. As I'm new to this stuff, I may be wrong about some of what I said and haven't yet put in the time to try to research it all.
At Amazon, you can log out, then when you search and narrow down to "kindle ebooks", you can pick the country using a pull-down on the left.

With Kobo, you have to create an account for a country in order to check prices and availability. Not easy to set up or to check prices for others.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote