Thread: Lee Child
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #25
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist
hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo,kindle,supernova, playbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
Next time I am in the mood for action/thriller, I may re-reserve the second book (Die trying) because even though I don't normally go for that brand of novel, I really found myself liking the Jack Reacher of the first couple of chapters when I read "Killing Floor".

I downloaded the sample free Epub that was in our library catalogue of The Affair, as well to see if I want to reserve the whole book.
try 'persuader' instead... a good page-turner
hard-boiled pat is offline   Reply With Quote