View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM   #117
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGrama View Post
Just a thought. If it has this battery problem, why does everyone (or almost) say that it is the best reader on the market? I know there are differences between it and Kindle as for interface and many other, but the battery is a big issue which, in my opinion, shouldn't be forgotten.
Maybe because the battery problem, if it exists, is rare and doesn't impact very many people. Of course, for those it does impact, google will inform you of every one. Mine doesn't have the issue. Google won't inform you of that (but now it will! )

I know that if I accidentally leave wifi turned on, the battery drains pretty quickly. That is to be expected.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote