Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 10:31 PM   #188
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by George's Kindle View Post
I followed the advice in the first post:

"append this line to DK_System\Lite\config.ini on Kindle
Code:

DefaultSystem=3"

to prevent the dual boot option and start directly with the Kindle OS.

However, I still get the selection screen. Is there something else I have to change in order to restart directly with Kindle OS? (It is a K3 Wifi with firmware 3.3 and jailbreak).
In your case it worked as it supposed to. if you not use this option and wait without pressing any button it boots Duokan Lite. when you write this line to your config.ini it will boot the KindleOS when you wait.

In other word to check whether it works, you can restart Kindle and not press any button until it boots one of them.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote