View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:24 AM   #15
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by checktheblues View Post
It says my problem has to do with the SDK and my iLiad needs reprogramming at iRex in Eindhoven
That seems to be a pretty standard reply, which is a little disappointing. It seems like anytime there is some sort of problem, and a customer has installed the SDK, they automatically blame it on the SDK without any other suggestions/etc. Sounds like a cop-out to me.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote