Thread: PRS-600 Adobe Error (-475)
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 07:58 PM   #12
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietvo View Post
And can you now read all 3 ebooks on your Sony?
yes, now I'm able to read all 3 ebooks although 1 is delivered through ADE's library and the other 2 from the Sony Reader Library. Its an ugly method but it works I initially wanted to load it all on Calibre and manage it there but due to the DRM I was not able to convert it. But the final product is that I have all 3 books on the PRS-600, which is what I wanted. Thanks for your input
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote