View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwlcarter View Post
Hello.

I don't know a lot about SD hardware, but I'm hoping that support for SDHC cards can be added in future via a firmware upgrade?

The reason being simply that there are fewer and fewer non-SDHC cards available for purchase at retail (there aren't any 4GB non-SDHC that I can find, for instance).

Besides which, it'd be nice to have the capability to use a 16GB card, even if it's extremely unlikely that I'd ever need to carry thousands and thousands of books with me at any given time. ;-)

Mark
Standard SD cards only run up to a capacity of 2GB. After that they are all SDHC cards from 4GB to 32GB.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote