View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 04:28 AM   #8
NASCARaddicted
Addict
NASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and graceNASCARaddicted herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: BeBook One, Pocketbook Touch, Pocketbook Touch HD
Is it really worth to replace a broken screen ?

I mean, I have a Bebook One (a clone of the V3). I had a problem with my screen and feared that it might broken, so I looked at the Bebook homepage. In the FAQ, it said: to replace a broken screen, we charge 125 €. A new Bebook Mini (the Hanlin V5) costs about 189€.

So I thought to myself: the new faster Bebook Mini costs just about 60€ more then the repair of my old used Bebook One. Would it be really worth to have it repaired ? Especially since I had to sent the Bebook One in, that would have been another 10€ for insured shipping ...

Luckily my screen wasn't broken and the fix was covered by warranty, but still, I think if it would have been broken, I would have gotten a new one ...
NASCARaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote