View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:08 AM   #299
kledor
dreamer
kledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it is

Device: Kindle PW
My two cases arrived this week: one from googleproduct in black and the other from La Poueze in indigo. Thought I'd share some pictures of them, side by side.
A few thoughts:
- the googleproduct case smells really bad, I should leave it outside for a while
- it also doesn't close properly, though I think using it regularly would mold it to the PW
- the PW pops into both cases easily and it's not that hard to take out (after paring the inside edges of the googleproduct case as many of you advised)
- the googleproduct case with the PW inside is much heavier than the La Poueze + Kindle
- auto wake / sleep is good on both cases
- overall the La Poueze is slimmer, lighter and more compact, and with a bit of work it even fits into the Amazon Zip Sleeve
- on the other hand, the La Poueze is almost 30$, which is not that cheaper than the official case. I decided to order it because the Amazon case would have cost 68$ for me because of added tax and delivery, so overall this case was much cheaper for me.
Even with ordering both cases I spent less than the official case. I think I'll use the La Poueze as my main case, and I'll keep the other one just in case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	203_3.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	213.4 KB
ID:	100895   Click image for larger version

Name:	209_3.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	189.2 KB
ID:	100896   Click image for larger version

Name:	204_3.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	100897   Click image for larger version

Name:	207_3.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	214.1 KB
ID:	100898   Click image for larger version

Name:	215_3.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	100899  

Last edited by kledor; 02-08-2013 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Sorry for the pic quality, I only have my phone with me.
kledor is offline   Reply With Quote