View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #297
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loceka View Post
Well I actually I finally succeded, when opening an ePub transfered via Calibre.

The kePub always fails loading the plugin while the Calibre ePub always works. But I'm not sure it would have worked if I had not manually set the plugin library in "/usr/local/Kobo" since it was not there after installing it properly.

Many thanks Mrs_Often. :-)
Glad it helped for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo29 View Post
Like Loceka I've tried many times and tried opening kepub and epub books, but nothing has worked. I'm also using firmware 2.3.1. I've given up on trying to make it work.

Q: Do I need to remove it, and if so how do I do it?
Sorry it didn't work for you. I'm afraid I can't help you about necessity of removing: I don't know. But, if it's not active I can't imagine it would be in the way of anything... the plugin does have an uninstall option for itself but of course you can't use that if the plugin's not active If you really want to be sure and get rid of it you could re-install the firmware manually.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote