View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #23199
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
A beautiful day! It's dark chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sauce in a tall glass
Happy Birthday, Anh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
......worried about Lucas.......
So I have a sick kid at home and I can't take him to the doctor because I need to work longer days so that I can have more vacation days to spend with my family. I am annoyed.
Hang on, prof Crash! Best wishes for Lucas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
.......But even if the water wasn't there we wouldn't have chosen a basement. It's still too expensive for us.
.......So there will be two little Iri's running around in the not so very distant future ......
Yes, I think money is the key-factor for not having cellars, as it is common for most houses in Holland and Belgium to have them. I have a huge one myself.
Congrats on the house. I think more people in Belgium than Holland build their own house.

In my cup: stone cold Rooibos lemon tea
Outside: too much snow for my peace of mind, as I have to bike through it....
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote