View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:48 AM   #14457
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu & Richard Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Robert A. Heinlein's Farnham's Freehold was a real blast. No wonder it was my favorite book back there in my dim past when it was first published! I sure did forget almost everything beyond the most main plot points (and some of them too)!

I've already read two chapters of Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu's Carmilla between my readings of other books, so now I'm going to finish it.

Well that was quick even though it moved very slowly and was quite unexciting and not at all suspenseful. I guess that was probably because of the time period (1872) in which it was written.

Now on to much more modern, faster paced and more exciting fare, Frozen Heat, the fourth Nikki Heat novel.

Last edited by alansplace; 10-26-2012 at 02:02 AM. Reason: oops!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote