Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:18 AM   #266
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by YarnerT View Post
Hi everyone, I've been checking for the update every day (Canada) and still haven't got it. Has anyone else in Canada got it yet? I'm not complaining. I'm just excited to see what's changed and how it works.
Three KTs in my family got the update several days ago. As part of playing with the reboot on reading an epub from a SD card over the Thanksgiving weekend, I did several factory resets and each time the KT updated to 2.1.4 when connected through the desktop app.

OTOH, one of my co-workers KT had not updated as of this afternoon. After a factory reset, it updated to 2.0.0 so we manually upgraded to 2.1.4. Hopefully, I'm not going to get an earful about problems over the next couple of days.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote