View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #22
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
It's just the way the Kindle is linked to the Amazon library, I think. The book doesn't have to be DRMed.

Given that it's quite easy to accidentally buy things with One-Click, I kind of suspect that there would be an uprising if they didn't offer this.
I have accidentally bought a Kindle book many times. Speaking of return policy. Audible is currently experimenting with a one. Listen to a book you don't like you have up to a year to return it for something else.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote