View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:49 PM   #6
petrucci
Groupie
petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
Geez, this is the kind of price that I would expect from something with current-gen hardware and software, although I guess you can get away with this when you don't have any competitors.
I agree about the price. There are other companies with 9.7 inch e-ink readers. The Onxy Boox m92 and Ectaco JetBook Color spring to mind. However, they are even more expensive than the Kindle DX.

I would be willing to pay upwards of 500 USD for an e-ink screen that is 8.5x11 inches or larger. I have been waiting for several years for one, but the companies have not been going in that direction.
petrucci is offline   Reply With Quote