View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #38
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
I have just tried this plugin for the first time and it is giving me errors. I'm running the latest Calibre.
Yes I did restart Calibre!
This is on Win 7, 64 bit, 12GB of memory.

calibre, version 0.8.62
ERROR: MobiUnpack - The Plugin v0.5.1:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.extraction" , line 163, in unpack_ebook
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.utilities", line 211, in unpackMOBI
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.mobiunpack.mobi _unpack", line 950, in unpackBook
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.mobiunpack.mobi _unpack", line 664, in process_all_mobi_headers
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.mobiunpack.mobi _unpack", line 253, in loadSection
MemoryError
---------------------------------------

Any suggestions please?
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote