View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #5
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
For me, an ideal app would be something that I could take notes on, and then import those notes to my computer. Unfortunately, with the exception of the rather rudimentary notes, I haven't really found that app yet. The main note taker that I use is awesome notes, which at least lets me organize my notes. It also syncs with evernote and google docs, so I can get my notes to my computer in a round about way.

I also use evernote since that's supported on just about every platform there is. It works well enough. I prefer Yojimbo on the Mac, but Yojimbo for the iPad is readonly, which greatly reduces it's usefulness.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote