View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 04:24 AM   #191
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Interesting. I can simply ignore parts that get too involved when I'm listening. Since I'm usually doing something else -- working out, swimming, driving, whatever -- I just don't listen much when it hits something dull.
Me too. I seem to be much more tolerant to boring parts when I'm listening to a book than when I am actually reading it. Helps me get through some classics I always wanted to read but could never get myself to actually read in paper or ebook form.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote