Thread: Copyright?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 04:25 PM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by altworld View Post
Hey Harry if you read the rest of my post you would of seen I said that mailing to yourself is not been shown to be enforceable in a court of law; even though technically it should as it proof of date, and works in other countries. The US Copyright wait time was for my latest work took 90 days from sending to getting the certificate back.
Arigato,
Nick Davis
What I was referring to Nick, was the link which ApK posted. If you look at that link you'll see that the Copyright Office specifically state that the "mailing it to yourself" method has NO legal standing.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote