View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 05:33 PM   #141
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
The Hollows/Rachel Morgan Bonus Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
nope, didn't know about them, what are the titles/authors of the collections that they are in.

never heard of it, or maybe heard of it and ignored it as the term 'undead' is a negative for me. i know that's odd considering it's me.
Just got home... here are the Rachel Morgan short stories and the anthologies in which they are included:

Spoiler:

* Undead in the Garden of Good and Evil

A novella prequel centered on the character Ivy Tamwood, in Dates from Hell (April 1, 2006, ISBN 0-06-085409-X)—anthology with Kelley Armstrong, Lynsay Sands, and Lori Handeland.

* Two Ghosts for Sister Rachel

A novella prequel centered on the character Rachel Morgan in Holidays Are Hell (October 30, 2007, ISBN 978-0-06-123909-0)—anthology with Lynsay Sands, Marjorie M. Liu, and Vicki Pettersson.

* Dirty Magic

A short story centered around the banshee Mia in the anthology Hotter Than Hell. (June 24, 2008, ISBN 978-0061161292)—anthology with Lilith Saintcrow, Tanya Huff and others

* The Bridges of Eden Park

A short story included in the paperback edition of For a Few Demons More.

* The Bespelled

A short story about Ceri and Algaliarept, included in the paperback edition of The Outlaw Demon Wails.

* Ley Line Drifter

A short story focused on Hallows characters Jenks and Bis working together to solve a case in Unbound (August 25, 2009, ISBN 0061699934)—anthology with Melissa Marr, Jeaniene Frost, Vicki Pettersson, and Jocelynn Drake.

I've just realized that I read Undead in the Garden of Good and Evil out of order. I should have read it first. I'm trying to read the books in chronological order ( by publish date), which means I should have read Two Ghosts for Sister Rachel before starting book 2.

Oh well.

Edit:
Added spoilers tags to hopefully lessen confusion.

Last edited by Nyssa; 10-05-2011 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Added Explination & Spoiler Tags
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote