View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adept777 View Post
hey guy.. I have successfully enabled market but now any download I try comes back saying unsuccessful.. please help. I have cleared all the cache like said. Thanks!
Okay, try this:

Don't just clear the cache. Also clear the data for all of those. And in addition:

Gmail Storage
Google Apps
Google Backup Transport
Google Search
Google Settings Provider
Google Talk Storage
Market Update
Package Installer

That will probably do it. Remember to reboot afterwards before trying to go into the Market again.

Hope that helps!
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote