View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 05:06 PM   #13
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Scott View Post
Sorry to be a bit off topic, but are there plans to add the ability to download all the books under a list?

Sorry if this is not possible/very hard, I have no idea of the work involved but I love the site.
I've thought about this a few ways. I think the best solution in this case, would be to download the whole list as a zip file with all the included books.
Not sure that this would work as a direct download on a Kindle though.

Which list are you trying to download ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKeeper
That's amazing!

Exactly what I was hoping for.

Thanks Hadrien

Is there any way (other than uploads) we can support FeedBooks?
There's multiple ways indeed.
Uploads are nice since we need to keep on extending our selection and we don't strictly use txt/html files, we have to divide the books in parts/chapters/sections.
Simply downloading and redirecting new users to Feedbooks also help. If you're logged in, it helps the recommendation system to get better. Yep, it's not much, but simply signing up and downloading books helps.
Making comments on our books, to help future users would help too.
And if you find a bug, see something wrong or that could be designed in a different way, feedback can also be very helpful.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote