Thread: Quality Books
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I think that maybe I'm ready to go back to the classics pretty soon also. Are we just burning out with an overabundance of light reading? I can't seem to find anything that interests me either. Except for the freebies from our MR authors, which are far and away some of the best things that I've read lately!

Right now, I'm reading (and LOVING) J(eff)Inlo's Alien Cradle. Having to fight myself to keep from clicking thru and spoiling it by reading the ending!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote