View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #9
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Most of the genres I read are not adopted. I would classify them as follows:

• Anthropology
• Cultural Studies
• History
• Philosophy
• General nonfiction
• so-called western classics (just beginning to start this)

The first three are long time standings for me. General nonfiction I only read once in a while but I enjoy them. These are usually NYT bestsellers or new notable nonfiction.

I don't like sci-fi or fantasy. I've never read a typical romance novels, most of which is for the heterosexual market.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote