View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 08:13 PM   #3039
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrawes View Post
Thank you for your answer twobob.

Well, I have to admit that I' don't quite understand what about cover file are you referring. I'm not an English native. All I can tell you is that I have read the readme, and did it all as it was mentioned there (for my device). After doing this, I have rebooted again the device too, copied png pictures in the screensavers folder, restarted again, and still not working, the cover of the device (when it's in standby mode), it's still not changing with the ones I want. I still have a picture on my front screen, from amazon ads (a book cover).
You will have to contact Amazon to have the ads removed.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote