View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
Jbthompson
Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Conflicted about Paperwhite

Hi everyone. Been lurking on here a while, this is a great forum. I have owned a kindle for a year and it was the best thing I've purchased in a long time. My only complaint was not being able to read in the dark. The paperwhite seemed like the perfect solution. I got my PW last week and have been trying it out and am quite conflicted. The screen is mostly blue with the light on, not white. When I am reading on it, I feel like the screen looks really blotchy and uneven. I have read all of the threads here, I am not seeing colors per say but the overall color and blotchiness are causing me concern. Should I try and get a replacement?
Jbthompson is offline   Reply With Quote