Thread: Skype on K3
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 04:24 AM   #8
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Thanks for the answers to my question about microphone / earphone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You need at least a 2nd generation iPod Touch to make voice calls with Skype. Using the earbuds with the built-in mic will work.
I have a 2nd generation iPod Touch, but I'm not aware that it has a built in microphone. I'm probably being very stupid here, but how can I tell if the microphone is present?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmseight View Post
I use a headset with stereo earphone and mic. it has 3.5mm jack with 3 connections and ground (L/R/mic/ground), which plugs into the ipod jack. Works perfectly for skype calls.
James, can you tell me the make or model that you use? Thanks.

Mike
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote