View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #2218
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@nullgraph,

I think it must be your Arial font files which are the problem. I just created an epub using your Vietnamese text above and displayed it on my PRS650 using my own customised serif font, Charis SIL (which is free). I've attached a screencap.

If you would be happy to use serif, rather than sans-serif, I could attach a Charis.css file which you could use with PRS+

P.S. As far as I know the mounting/binding has nothing to do with epubs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	viet.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	72816  

Last edited by jackie_w; 06-15-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: P.S.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote