View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 11:17 PM   #14
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel47 View Post
$400US for the Sony Daily is as high as I'll go.
I think the Que is a much better deal at $650 then the Sony at $400. 7.1" screen? I don't call that a large screen, why get a new one at all? I wouldn't get that Sony at 320. If price is that important, wait for the Irex 800. Or one of the slew of 9.7" readers coming out.

Samsung at 699 for 9.7", if they are serious they should have their heads examined. Probably they will have large discounts.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote